- Convenient: Take instant kava root tea for air travel, the hotel room, the beach, poolside, backpacking, camping, office desk, coffee hour, happy hour, or after a yoga or pilates session. Enjoy your kava bliss where it fits your lifestyle.
- 3rd party independent lab tested and approved to FDA standards
- Free shipping: on subscriptions and all orders of $50 or more
- Heady Kava: Kelai Kava is famous for its high % Kavain Kavalactone effects. Tongan Pouni Ono like. May promote calm with a clear focus, chill, stress relief, relaxation, and restful sleep.* May onset sooner than organic kava kava capsules or kava root drops.*
- No Kneading Required: No prep or 10 minutes of kneading like dried kava before enjoying. No kava maker is needed. This makes it a quick and easy instant kava drinkroot powder adaptogen drink mixer for those with arthritis or hand and wrist issues.
- Mix it Quickly: 1 teaspoon (2g) organic kava powder with 4 ounces of cool water, stir until dissolved, and consume immediately. For best results, consume kava tea on an empty stomach. A slim pocket-friendly pouch makes 12 cups of kava extract liquid.
- Fresh Kava Root Extract: Fresh green noble kava roots are dehydrated for each pack of our instant kava tea. Has a smoother flavor profile that doesn’t contain unwanted kava root fibers that may cause digestive issues with kava micronized kava.
- Tasting Notes: Earthy with notes of cashew butter, grassy, and peppery finish. Vanuatu kava paste is made with water, as the Ni-Van people have for 3000 years. The kava kava liquid is dehydrated & sifted into kava concentrate for convenience.
- 100% Pure Noble Kava Kava Extract: Piper Methysticum kava kava herb may help with stress and tension.* Our instant green kelai kava kava tea has a high % of kavalactones, which may promote stress relief, calm, and relaxation for sleep.*
- Why Loyal Customers Love Us: They find it easy to keep in their gym bag for post-workout relaxation or traveling light as the slim pocket-sized package will make 12 just kava drinks using a water bottle, alubottle, aluball, tea mug, or coffee cup.
- For Kava Nerds: First kava bar visit? A dry sober month? Are you a kavassuer? In 2017 we sought the highest quality, most effective kava kava herbal supplements to share with you. We believe we did it and would love for you to join our kava circle.
- 5% for Coral Reefs: 5% of profits are donated to coral reef restoration efforts. Reefs are an important part of life for the Ni-Van communities we work with, and with your help, we continue to reinvest in our communities and the world’s future.
Our Kelai kava tea is shade-grown on the fertile volcanic slopes of Epi. A collective of small-lot farmers first begins by raising the kava in their gardens free of pesticides and fertilizers for 5 years before selection. Next, they hand-harvest on demand to ensure the freshest kava possible. It is then washed and peeled, thoroughly cleaning the basal stump (lawena) and lateral roots (waka). After juicing and dehydrating in a sterile temperature-controlled drying room, we 3rd party independent lab-test every batch of our kava 2x (In Vanuatu and the United States) to ensure its nobility, potency, and safety.
Kelai is a rare cultivar grown only on Epi (formerly known as Tasiko or Volcano Island). The farmers that grow it take great pride in it and save it for traditional cultural events or special occasions. It’s a great option if you’re looking for a beverage in a relaxed social setting with friends or an uplifting drink to recharge in peace.
Our Commitment to Sustainability:
Coral Reef Restoration
We fell in love at an early age with our oceans through aquariums and, much later, scuba diving and underwater photography (maybe The Voyage of the Mimi also had something to do with it). Within our lifetime, there has been an accelerated decline in the health of our reefs worldwide. Moreover, they are the keystone of life and abundance that our oceans provide humanity.
As part of our commitment to combating global climate change and restoring our coral reefs to their former glory, 5% of the profit will be donated to restoring our coral reefs in the communities we source our kava.
As part of our company ethos, we strive to provide premium products with minimal environmental impact. We are committed to utilizing the most sustainable packaging options currently available. Our kraft standup pouches, labels, and oxygen absorbers are all commercially compostable.